Friday, December 18, 2009

Cynthia with Rico at the Food Stamp Office

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Cynthia Hamil wrote:

It worked out OK to have Rico hold them while I was in for my appointment.One of the things with this, I really don't want any of my other friends to know my personal business... and that I was having to apply to qualify for food stamps again.Rico is one of the only friends who knows what I've been going through this year. He has been around my dogs and they feel more comfortable with him-- than they would have, staying with a stranger.I didn't feel that anything would happen at that place--They have security guards that walk the property, there are a lot of people coming and going from there.Also-- those silly appointments always take a LOT longer than they mention. I had an appointment at 2pm-- but wasn't out of the building until close to 5pm.None of my other friends would have understood that...Rico knows what a goofed up system they have, so was aware that the appointment could last all afternoon -- rather than just a 15 - 30 min. appointment.For Krissakes, they had me go through the same orientation seminar that they had me take 4 months ago... why? I have no clue.Amazing...I'm constantly amazed at all of the waste that they have in government type offices, etc...Ridiculous.C

No comments:

Post a Comment