Friday, December 18, 2009

So what's the truth about the cats?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Cynthia Hamil wrote:

So, what should I do?Go in again and rectify the situation?---------I don't owe these people ANY form of acknowledgment...As you recall, they seemed to all be delighted when I was being evicted from my home.Why should I give them ANY form of response...?No one deserves an explanation.I have told the truth--I did not "Murder" my cats--And they had a far better life with me in the car-- than they would have had in an animal shelter.There were no animal shelters that would take a cat over the age of 6 years old...I didn't want to post them on Craig's list-- because there are medical labs that pick up pets and use them for medical research.They lived a long and healthy life-- for the most part.12 years for a cat-- is a long life span.-----------They ate better than I did...What can I say-- I provided the very best that I could for them-- under the circumstances.----------If they want to know what happened during the months that I was living in the car, and beyond-- tell them that they can buy the book or see the movie.Why should I explain something to a group of unworthy friends-- who have proven time and time again that they could "Care Less" for anyone who is not dashing around drunk at their stupid little yelp get-togethers.These people will never live life in a manner where they absorb 1/2 as much as I did-- the months that I was living in my car with all 4 pets.None of them will ever push themselves to ever be anything more than a contributor on yelp.com.Why do I owe them any form of explanation...They are unworthy as friends-- And are certainly NOT my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment